Estate administration and estate trustees
In estates where there is an application for a certificate of appointment of an estate trustee and a trust company is not an estate trustee, Howard Nightingale Professional Corporation provides the following services:
- Review and advise on the deceased’s:
- entitlement of creditors
- beneficiaries and heirs
- terms of the will
- assets and liabilities
- duties and rights of the estate trustee
- Prepare the application for Certificate of Appointment of Estate Trustee.
- Prepare the Affidavit of Service of Notice of Application.
- Prepare the documents to transfer assets of the deceased to the estate trustee.
- Advise and prepare documents to distribute assets to beneficiaries.
- Advise the client regarding the sale of assets by the estate trustee.